Fri, Aug 13|
Tune Your Relationship Compass: How to Maintain a Healthy Successful Relationship
Join Strive Counseling to hear from Lisa Bahar, M.A., LMFT, LPCC. Register for this event is FREE!!!
Time & Location
Aug 13, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Lisa will share how spirituality and religion will be identified as the most effective strategies to calm the mind. This presentation will focus on the dialectical synthesis between the Trinity of Christianity and the DBT Being, Doing and Wise Mind practice to enhance mental health and wellbeing.
Attendees will learn the following:
· Understand the Trinity of Christianity, the foundation of spiritual warfare
· Understand States of Mind, the foundation of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
· Create the bridge between the Trinity of Christianity and the States of Mind
· Learn how to calm emotional reactivity by increasing wise mind spiritual practice
· Create the dialectical balance of two opposing forces of being in a doing world